Thursday, June 11, 2009

Honestly?!??!



I got an award, first one ever, from Crystal. She's one of my favorite bloggers, because she always makes me smile. She even tackles hard issues with an upbeat attitude. Part of this award is to tell 10 things about me.

1.I got bucked off a horse I'm breaking on Monday, twice(because cowgirls get back on). I laughed right away because I didn't get hurt, just bruises, everywhere.

2. My father has stage 4 malignant melanoma. He is doing very very well right now.

3. My inlaws raised the nicest person in the world, and I'm married to him.

4. We are raising two wild boys, who I hope will someday be great men.

5. I would do anything my family asked me to.

6. I love gadgets,ipods, computers, blue tooth, modems, printers, dslr cameras, all of it!

7. I scrap to remember my life, and those close to me. I like to show my kids how proud I am of them.

8. I GREW up and don't read People mag, complain about the weather, or whine about not having enough of anything, because I am a very lucky girl.

9. I buy expensive cowboy boots, and wear them with everything, and to everything, including,weddings,funerals,plays in the city, everywhere.

10. I am amazed and happy with the new friends I've made by blogging, I cherish these cyber friendships!!

Thanks again Crystal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment