Sunday, April 26, 2009

sb041909 Scrap Sunday Challenge

Hi, I decided I love to make cards, but joined this challenge at PCP to get back to scrapbooking.
This is last week's layout on the Scrappy Sunday Challenge. I am going to add some journaling to this page, I never feel it's done till i add the who what when where. I've got some 4 wheelers inked up on here from my CDS stamps. and I can't remember where i picked up the background paper. I did embossed background from the cuttlebug folder called "mesh". Looked like mud to me. I'm off to do the challenge they laid out for this Sunday. SCRAP ON!!

3 comments:

  1. This looks really cool! I don't think you are late on your project. The 4/19 LO's are due tonight...and then she will post a new sketch tonight or tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, there's no real "hard and fast" deadline at all!! You can play with the sketches anytime you want! But typically after about a week, I stop adding them to the official weekly gallery. But you can always play anytime!!

    Great layout by the way!! Did you upload to PCP? Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super sweet LO and love the mesh idea for mud!! You did a fab job!!!

    ReplyDelete